Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021:
India Post invites online applications from 10th passed candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Maharashtra Postal Circle. India post recently published the Maharashtra Postal job notification [ESTT/4-1/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/3RD CYCLE/2021] on 27.04.2021 for India post GDS vacancy 2021. As per the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment notification, overall 2428 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment and division wise vacancy details are given in the official notification. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Maharashtra can make the online registration from 27.04.2021 to 26.05.2021.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
A total of 2428 vacancies are available for Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak Posts in Aurangabad, Beed, Bhusaval, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nanded, Osmanabad, Pharbhani, RMS L DN BHUSAWAL, Goa, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, RMS BM DN MIRAJ, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Mumbai East, Mumbai North, Mumbai North West, Mumbai South, Akola, Amaravati, Buldana, Chandrapur, Nagpur City, Nagpur Moffusil, Wardha,Yeotmal, Malegaon, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Palghar, Raigad, Thane, Ahmednagar, Pandharpur, Pune City West, Pune City East, Pune Moffusil, Satara, Shrirampur and Solapur.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Selection Procedure :
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
Steps to apply online for MH Post Office Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website @maharashtrapost.gov.in/appost.in.
- Find the advertisement for Maharashtra Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|